valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A change in my life

Shall just update from where I last remembered...

So I shall start from Valentine's day since I have pictures that are not uploaded on my blog..

Who says that Valentine's day must be spent with your the other half. It could be equally as awesome even when spent with your friends. I spent my V day meeting up with my girlfriend and my groups of hunks. But nothing can make my mood better by putting on some new clothes and feeling chic the whole day.


All thanks to my baby girl for advising what should I wear and which earrings to match



We look so cute against the red wall ~

Met my babies at Raffles and we went to have dinner at DTF and picture taking at Marina Bay Sands





And then following this was Daniel's departure back to Brisbane :( I will miss TDY very much :'(


TDY YOU MUST STUDY HARD OKAY WE ALL WAITING FOR YOU IN SINGAPORE

And then it was the commencement of the stupid exams I can't take that shit balls anymore it was so tiring I slacked the whole exam period away :P

And then after exam, its time to feel rejuvenated again...


But actually the person to thank for motivating me through this entire stupid exam period is none other then my boyfriend Xav.

I mean we are not officially tgr yet but things are looking great and going on just fine. I think I'm in love finally :3


Love you bb ^^ <3