valerieliying.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

How's life treating you lately

Life is treating me rather unfairly ever since the start of the year :(

Hate all this rushing for assignments , studying for quizzes, going to school. I hate all these fast paced shit. I just hope life can slow down once in a while.

I want to ....

Soak in the bathtub and drink coconut juice
Have a relaxing whole body massage
Eat pasta
Sit and look at the sea

Basically, I just want life to remain like how it is like during 3-4am int the morning. I want to feel skinny and flat and also rejuvenated. I want my face to glow with happiness.



Glowing skin looks so pretty.

When you're happy.. everything just lfalls into place. Nothing can stop you. You're invincible...

I feel super duper vexed these days. Its like I have a lot of things to do but I am just too lazy to start doing anything. Im losing drive...

And people these days are just so weird. They expect so much from you.



Love my friends who always give me love and support when I need them...

Daniel just got back from Aussie and going back soon next week :( He won't be coming back till like next year. I'm going to miss TDY :'(

I want to blog more but I'm damn tired and lazy.

It's 11:11. I just want someone good enough for me. And to encourage me during this period of time