valerieliying.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love

I feel like it is a total MUST to blog about this .

As you know, I'm in love. And I am really in love.

I can now tell you what it means to be in love. When you're in love, you change for the better. Because of the special someone, he led you back on track in life, to where you are suppose to head to and even better.

When you're in love, you just want to be perfect for that person. You are willing to quit your old habits just to make sure nothing sabotages your relationship.

I had a wonderful time today with my boyfriend. Nothing fancy about our date. Just a simple walk from town to  Marina Bay Sands. It was the heart 2 heart talks and the company we had the whole day that made everything worthwhile.

I believed in love again all thanks to you, LEE BO TAO NO HEAD. heheheh <3