valerieliying.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Haul

Okay yes yes, I am back again after god knows when. Exam finally ended and now that I am rich I went splurging over the week. And I am super shocked with myself because ...

I spent too much money!! On the day exams ended, I dyed my hair and went to sign a package for my brows. The following day I bought 4 dresses and a couple of accessories.


I felt that it wasn't enough and continued and bought 2 bags and then a hair curler. Then finally I ended my cravings by buying 2 platforms, 2 more tops.



I just need to buy one more item. I swear. Just one more!!! Hehehe. I need a good brow pencil. Seriously brows are so important. Was thinking should I buy those with the brush tip so that it can draw precise ends to my brows. But would it look fake?

I love my new hair curler. It makes hair curling so easy and fast. But I think I need a heat protector for my hair because i always end up burning my ends and its so ugly it looks BURNT.

I do not have pictures of my dresses and stuff but I will take a picture after I washed everything.

Okay till then. xoxo