valerieliying.blogspot.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

peaceful night

Finally a peaceful day where everything is so laid back and I feel like I finally have the time for myself. Haven't been feeling like this in awhile. Been soooo busy that I can't keep track of time


My skin is getting really bad. Especially this chunk of massive bites I get from hell-knows-where is proliferating. Its on my arms, on my tummy, on my back....  Really looks ugly and I am sure that the scars will take some time before it goes away..

I'm going to do a skin prick test tmr hopefully and find out the root of the problem. It is getting very annoying I swear. 

I am forced to sleep in the living room alone today T.T This is because I have a feeling because my bedroom is invested with mites/whatever that is constantly biting me. I am so tired but I lack of a comfortable place to crash in.

Turning in for the night now.

 Hope I don't get any irritating itches tmr *fingers crossed* :P