valerieliying.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Should I start a vlog

Hello guys. Will you be interested in my life or not? I feel like starting a vlog on all my hauls maybe per month or something like that?

If I good mood then I will also do makeup tutorials okay? Hehe.

How How How should I start??

I just bought 3 very summery clothes and I love it a lot. And its only 10 bucks per piece leh! Just to update you all I am getting fatter. Really very fat until I don't want to look at the weighing machine.

I will do something about it very soon okay? I don't want to be this fat for life :(  I'm like talking to myself on my blog. But I think it is necessary because I really love my blog. Hugs kiss Hugs kiss blog!!!!

Tomorrow I am going to finish up all my homework then I will be going to watch Transformer 3 at night with Jeric , Willy and Joel! Then on Sunday I am going orchard to shop shop shop. I want to get so many sun dresses from F21!!!

Shades, sandles, wedges, accessories. Oh come to me all come to me ~


My juniors in Divo Diva came up with splendid performances today! I am very very happy and proud to see that my juniors are so motivated to do all these performances. I loved it.

And I am performing for TPSU AGM!! With the song Edge of Glory!!! By Lady Gaga. I love to sing this kind of songs okay so cool! And can feel like gaga :D