valerieliying.blogspot.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

Irrelevant

So I wonder how often do you still frequent my blog, or do you even read my blog still..

Whatever it is I have many things to rant and rant about this time. I just realised that the older I become, and the more freedom I get, my life just gets more and more complicated and things are somehow going to the extent that it is getting off hand.

Anyway these few days aren't that good to deal with. Just like what people say, whenever things start to get better, it can either get better or it can just end. For me my good times are over and things just declined so linearly.

I AM BEYOND HURT AND I AM SPEECHLESS TO EXPRESS MY UTMOST DISAPPOINTMENT

because I am literally loss for words to describe how angry/furious/depressed I am feeling now.

Its time to really start making a choice to let myself be happy and really let go. Let go of all these distractions and irrelevant events. Start making a choice to lead a happy me. I just wonder why did I even think that things will get better because all I know is that you.. don't care.

Because to tell you the truth now I know nothing will never ever happen ... Call it intuition but actually till what is happening today, I saw it all coming .

I really should start believing my intuition! 

To update you all on my term test results.. I think I did... Ok??

I failed my Applied immunology paper though :( By 3 marks!!!!! For Metabolic Chemistry as well as Molecular Genetics, I aced the paper with 32.5/40 and 39/45 respectively. For F Path I got a distinction!! For the first time in my life with 45.5/50. For animal care and management, the whole cohort didn't do really well. I am happy with my grades of 31/50 which is a C !!

But Dr Chooi said that 31/50 is considered very well done. Grr!!! Nevermind this is just the first half of the semester. I will do better ( of course ) at the end of the day. Despite all the hard times I was going through during my exams, getting such results is an achievement to me.

At the end of the semester, I really hope to ace all my papers and for AIMM I just want to get a B ! Or at least a B+! So that my overall is 3.8. Please please 3.8!!!

Just to remind the fuck out of myself:
STOP LIVING IN YOUR FAIRTYTALE DREAMS AND COME BACK TO REALITY 

I must constantly remind myself about my goal in life.. Please remember this Val!

Be a fucking gorgeous vet
Be rich
Buy many branded shit
And all these base on your own ability..

By achieving that, that is what I meant by being successful. And throughout my whole life, I never ever wanted anything else more badly then being successful.

I think in life you really cannot get the best of both worlds.. I get almost everything that I want in school but other then that I get nothing else..

But it is ok, I shall use this to my ability to an advantage because I love challenges and obstacles. Bring it on because I will never ever fall ;D