valerieliying.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A short update

Its been a long time since I've updated my blog. Argh! I've bee so busy lately that I hardly have time to do anything :( Not even studying. I guess I've accomplished more or less what I want to be this year and that is to be busy.

Being busy is good. It makes you prioritize your time wisely and also it makes you think less of other unimportant stuff and focus on what is only necessary at this point of time.

GREATEST UPDATE OF THE WEEK : I GOT A JOB!!! 

This means that I have extra $150 every month now to spend :D I hope that I have more students to teach. Teaching tuition is kinda exciting I guess. But I have no idea what should I do. But I guess I will know once the time comes ;D

Last week, I made an important decision and I stuck to it. I was firm with what I wanted and decided to live with it. And ever since, my life was more awesome.. And to kickstart the awesomeness, it was a performance for TPSU's AGM night!


FRIDAY 


Hanif, zuzu and me performed " Edge of Glory "

Although our practices were kinda last minute but I think it was pretty well done just that we mixed up some lines and forgotten how the song went. Okay actually most of it was me. :P

I can't seem to get the code to get my video to work here :(

Saturday

Went to Marina Barrage for picnic with my bitches in collaboration for Daniel's last few days in Singapore. Had a mega fest at the barrage with pretty backdrops and lots of insect bites on me. I swear now I have so many unsightly bites on me.


The food was awesome. Ranging from delicious cakes from this shop over @ Raffles city, scrambled eggs and fried chicken by Roland, yummy sausage eggs + hot dog from Dan, chicken from gang and drinks from me!

And trust me, most of the time I was eating none stop. I can vouch for that by the number of candid shots taken of me eating.
 




See I told you, I'm on the verge of becoming a pig already I swear. I eat and eat none stop.

At the barrage, nice food and company plus the scenary is the sex!


After our lovely picnic, we went to Clarke Quay to fulfill Daniel's dream of flying like a bird. Hahah the GMAX experience really made him speechless I guess. Look at his face.


Happy Daniel

And yeah, Happy US


Headed down to Playnation after our Tau Huey and drink!




Love all my friends




Sunday


Went to Universal Studios for the Second time. This time with Auntie Nancy. Had an enjoyable day and a whole lot of food and finally able to get to take the Roller Coasters for the first time!



It was a pretty long day for me on Sunday. I really can't feel my legs and I felt that I gained 10kg. Hahah! But nonetheless it was a very fruitful weekend!

Wednesday


Met Giff finally after 3 years! Had our very sinful dinner at Blk 85 the market.



I was amazed with what $20 could buy us. It was indeed a sumptuous dinner. Caught up a lot and had a great time laughing and talking. I mean what do you expect from friends who did not contact for 3 long years?

Friday

Had a great day in school today!


School can be stressful at times but friends keep my schooldays happy as always.

Now that I got a job and I have great friends. I have good results and everything.. I really don't think I need anything else in my life. My life is as good as it can be now and things will only get better since it has just been to the worst! :D

Anyway, check out my Youtube video



How do you like it? :)

It is William's birthday and I am going to celebrate with him tmr at New Asia. Ahh so exciting!

Okay better sleep now and wake up tmr to study so I can party the night away ~