valerieliying.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy busy busy

I am so terribly busy !! But being busy is also good I guess. It keeps you from thinking about irrelevant stuff.

To sum up :


  • Busy now due to endless quizzes and quizzes
  • Everyday after school I have non-academic wise stuff
  • My singing exam is coming soon too
  • I am having some shitty dust mite bites on my hand
  • I did very badly for my quizzes these 2 days because of carelessness and lack of focus
  • I have a job
  • I am teaching 2 kids and they are driving me crazy
  • But thanks to them I have extra income
  • I am starting my diet and excercise again
  • I miss my friends although I just see them in school a few hours ago

So these are a few things which happened. I just finished studying for FPATH. And I can foresee a whole month worth of mugging


TO CHEER MYSELF UP,

Submitted by awkwardcynic

At least I'm following the rule of a lady correctly :) To think of the woman I CAN BE!


This semester is so stressful :( I really need a break to somewhere else away from this country ~


I WANT TO ENJOY A SLOW PACED LIFE FOR ONCE !!!!