valerieliying.blogspot.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Usual Wonderful Sunday

Hello cupcakes! I'm back from my awesome usual Sunday with my Baby boy. I was really having a war with my womb today because it didn't want to cooperate with me! >:(

Oh before posting! Picture of Baby, Me, Bev and Gaz on Fireworks night!

Why I look so horrible in the picture? My makeup is dying on me :(

I woke up at around 10am. Didn't really slept well last night. So, I'm a very light sleeper so even the slightest sound can wake me up and there was this idiot who called me at 8.30am in the morning! What are the odds of having someone calling you so early! DUDE its a SUNDAY morning !

Grumpy me went to shower and set off to Woodlands to find Bev. Our studying session screams FAIL because I went to the toilet for diarrhea just about when we got a seat in Macdonalds. Yeah laugh laugh laugh.

Bev got bored of waiting alone for me and after I came back from the TOILETS she suggested Ya Kun and so we shifted there. And suddenly BOO Gary came over to surprise her. Aww isn't that sweet. Surprises made me really feel like shitting more. HAHAH

Baby came to fetch me to his house and yeah both me and Bev made our way to our boyfriend's houses! Hehe aww :3

I had the most well-spent Sunday with my boyfriend again!

Baby, I love you :3
You never fail to make me feel special and confident. And thats what I really need the most because low self esteem is low. You never know how much you mean to me you mucus-tap-like-monster ♥♥♥

Time to sleep soon. School tmr for revision on PIPC. Hope they go through the damn exam papers so that I won't have to waste extra time asking Hannah on how to do those questions again.

Exams go away soon. I want to go shopping and go to the zoo :3