valerieliying.blogspot.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mugging time

Ho my goodness I am so tired from the revision session today :( Its just 2 hours of Chemistry but it was so draining since I've not been back to school for 3 weeks.

I was so unlucky! My slipper broke when I was alighting from the bus. And there I was like a retard, holding my slipper with one hand and alighting the bus and walking barefooted before I tried to fix my slipper.

Next just as I was opposite school, I felt a sharp pain on the underside of my feet. And DAMN OUCH :'( It was bleeding :( Stupid twig or branch or whatever that poked me feet!

THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE ME WAS HANNAH and I was so OVERJOYED to see her. I was complaining about the brunch thing and we headed to the lecture hall. EVERYBODY got their eyebrows done! Even Hannah. But not me :( OKAY I AM GOING THE NEXT TIME TRUST ME.

I just realised that I am not very fat. Maybe because of the constant shitting I feel that somehow I am not that fat anymore. Hehe or maybe its just because my baby always assures me that I'm not fat or tells me how hot I am. Sometimes I don't believe him but at times he is just so convincing.

Have a list of things to do after the examinations. More or less I will be doing most of it. So you guys be assured that I will blog about all these when exam ends!

I want to work 3 times a week to get some cash. This time I'm not going to tell my mother so that she will give me cash too :D


1) Get eyebrow done
2) Buy new dresses
3) SHOES - slippers + pumps ( no heels cos boyfriend too cute )
4) Singapore flyer with my Baby
5) ZOO/ Bird Park
6) Suntanning
8) Working out routine
9) Falsies hunting taime


I think I've made up my mind to get falsies. I will dress up for school everyday from now on. I promise. Except for short days :3

I am thinking of getting a good pair of falsies.


I think that ascending falsies look more natural and opens up the eye better. Don't you all think so ? The next time I am going to buy a pair of Ardell lashes. They are of good quality and look so natural. I am not going back to Bugis to get those cheapskate lashes no more >:(





Get what I mean now? Hee. Go check out what kind of eyelashes fits you on http://www.ardelllashes.com

Girls, please do not ever go and buy PLASTIC lashes. I used to use them in the past and they look so fake and ugly! Now only " AH LIANS " use plastic lashes because they know nothing about makeup.

Have fun with makeup everybody! It just brings you back to the days when you're a little girl and just wana have fun.

Ask more friends to come along and do it in an aircon room. Change into the most dramatic clothes you have and take lots of pictures. You'll be amazed with what makeup can do :)