valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Budgies

I feel the urge to blog. I really feel that my life in Veterinary Tech is so not motivating because I have no pets to work for :(


I remember the times when I used to have 8 birds chirping at home. It feels like a mini bird park. After thinking about it for several times, I think I've made up my mind. If I have the chance, I want to keep an English Budgie.


I was having doubts between choosing a Love Bird and a Budgie but Budgies still managed to win my heart.


Budgies have the cutest poop ever! HEHE. It looks like green beans and its just a blob. Lovebird's shit looks like diarrhea and its all over the place. Lovebirds are very very noisy. They have the most ear piercing CHIRP ever.


Although I got to admit lovebirds are really very cute when they are in pairs. And if you get a horny pair they will breed like never ending but my previous pair of lovebirds were like barbarians! HAHAHHA


Awwww :3 So gewt!

And these are the budgies




OMG THIS IS SO CUTE.


Who have baby budgies to sell me. I want to relish my dreams of handfeeding a baby bird and having them lay eggs in COCONUTS :)


I know to some the pics of the baby birds might look disturbing but trust me you don't want to see them when they first hatched. They are practically hairless and look like kentucky chicken but tiny version :P


Awww :3 Melts my heart so much



updated @ 1.45am :

I can't sleep now !!!!!!! Boohoo. BTW Hubby says that we'll get a baby budgie after my exams and handfeed it during the holidays. Hee! YAY :D I'm so happy


So fucking lucky to have such a loving boyfriend ♥