valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to PRSS

Teacher's day celebration on 31st Aug 2010. Did you visit your teachers today? For me my visit back to my Secondary School was much failure.



Well I got my makeup done and was eager to see my teachers and friends in school but by the time I arrived, it seemed like everyone just went home. The school was very empty much to my surprise :(



" Hello Ju Peng where are you now! "... " T1! "-JP Okay so after entering the school for 10 minutes, I went to Tampines 1 to find all my ex classmates. Was really excited because it had been ages since I last saw them.



At the end all of them were mugging at Kopitiam. I felt so left out because I didn't bring anything to study. Then I went alone to walk around Tampines 1.





Dinner time was more exciting because we had lots of gossips to catch up on. My dinner was really yummy too. We had the Hari Raya Special thingy at Popeyes. Yummy.




4 piece chicken, some wicked chicken, 1 large side dish of your choice and 2 drinks for $15.90 ( U.P $23.30 )



The dinner was indeed really filling and I love popeye's biscuit. Its so scony. I love their fries too but didn't get it this time round :\ Oily chicken skin and the so-much-orgasm-potatoooo




We headed to the rooftop at Tampinies 1. I didn't even know it existed. Feeling like a noob now. Hehe :3 And we took lotsa photos! :D I even saw Cynthia and Ada my very 2 good primary school friends ♥




Introducing my very 3 best friends in class :

Ju Peng!
Wei Jia
Phai Ding Wei

I remembered the times in school where I always bully Ju Peng and demanding him to answer my Chemistry questions. If not I will pinch his arms real hard :P Despite me doing all those pinching to him he is still very nice to me so yeah Ju Peng is win :D




Ding Wei and Wei Jia went out with me many times during my holidays and I miss those times where we always go swimming early in the morning and Ding Wei will always be an hour late. There was this once where both Ding Wei and Wei Jia came over to my house and stayed up the whole night with me. Good times!





Now everyone is so busy and its so hard to meet up even for lunch or sth :(






Good times in the hot classroom of 4e6'09


Since I had not met my P. school classmates for 1000000000 years I decided to hang out with them and catchup.





Ada Loong and Cynthia Lau I love you 2 bitches for life ♥ :D

Oh thats Penny at the back :D She is Cyn's polymate! Say HI!


Without these 2 bitches I really can't imagine how my life would be like during my Sec 3 days :')




OKAY I'm going to end the day with my self shots. Don't die puking okay! You know you love me :)