valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well spent day

My HAP lab teacher was really nice today so I think its something worth posting! Its hard to hear him saying sorry and being so nice to people around him! Normally he would give that grouchy face and go around scolding people but today he was so NICE!

I was super sleepy and wanted to take a nap in the library but there was this group of inconsiderate people talking so loudly discussing about some online game! So noisy! >=( I wanted to throw my slipper at them.

Tmr there is some tutorial quiz again. Super prepared I guess because someone kept on asking me to study none stop like a naggy auntie! But its k because I need these constant reminders or else its end of the world for me.

Thanks for taking time to come over today Hubby :3

You're the best boyfriend any girl could ask for




Isn't he cuteeeee =3