valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jipaban Online Shopping

Thanks to Jessica via www.underage-girl.blogspot.com, I came across www.jipaban.com.sg . I saw it before on Xiaxue's blog but maybe at that time I didn't realise how awesome this website was.

It is a virtual shopping mall. You don't even need to walk all over Singapore now if you feel like shopping.

My own mall! How cool is that? :D


Just sit in front of your lappie and shop like a queen. Muahhaha. I think this will be my new hobby starting from today onwards. Hahahah. Now I can have lots of new updates from all the shops in my own MALL

YAY saw a nice dress !!! CLICK to view information




Measurements and descriptions.

Picture so small see what shit?! OHOH Hover mouse over can zoom in :D



NICE


And I haven't been buying things yet but its pretty easy. Just add whatever you want into your cart and make payment I guess. This is so easy and entertaining!I won't mind spending my weekends doing this the whole day :D