valerieliying.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TP Scholarship Interview

Did I mention that I was invited for an interview with regards to TP scholarship. I was absolutely clueless about what were they going to ask but I decided to get myself prepared with a few more common questions and I practiced them when I was showering :P

Hubby was nice enough to cab down from Clementi to my place to go to school together with me :) Aww isn't that the sweetest?

The interview didn't go really smooth I guess because there were other interviewees in the room. I am not used to having group interviews because I feel inferior when I speak my own opinion or thoughts.

Whatever it was, its over !

Tomorrow I would be accompanying Hubby at his place because he needs to study Programming for his exam on Thursday. Should I or should I not bring my swimming stuff? ( was thinking Woodlands might have better weather as compared to Tampines )