valerieliying.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heartbreak Warfare

Am still deciding whether should I blog about my own personal life on the blog. I know people love to read about juicy stuffs that happens to others ( sorry in short KPO )

Currently lying on my hubby's bed typing out this post. And just remembered about what happened before I fell asleep just now. Why do we always end up hurting people we love the most? Why do we regret on doing something after it happened?

Many times, we regret only after the thing can't be undone. How can we learn to think twice before doing something.

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
- Anonymous

In a way, I agree with this quote. I didn't realise that many simple words that I said can hurt someone so much.

But what comforted me the most was that this person I love accepted me for me and he told me that its okay to hurt each other because at the very end, we still love each other deeply.

That person is none other than my hubby ^^

Finally at the end of the day, just another quote which brightens up my day and it may make some sense ( it does to me , a lot )

Love conquers All
-Virgil

We got this hubby :)