valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hello!

Omg feels so good to be back on blogger again. I've been blogging on blogger since 2006 but moved to other hosts because there was this period of time whereby blogger was so fucked up with lots of bugs and errors.

Nevertheless, I'm back here and I am going to start blogging again. Blogging really keeps me occupied especially now its the holidays and TP's holidays are earlier than other Polytechnics by a week.

I don't like it because it means I only have 1 week that I can spend fully with Hubby :( I really wished that he need not go for the Tioman trip so that he could spend 3 more days extra with me :x That would be really inconsiderate so I asked him to go lah ( deep down I am cursing Tioman to flood or drown ^^ )

I still need some help in completing my blogskin :( Someone who is professional enough help me okay ^^