valerieliying.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pink dot SG

This week was a busy and happening week for me. I always complain that I have nothing to do but actually I realised that I am quite busy and I hardly have anytime for myself anymore. I finally changed the layout of my blog and even have the time to create a banner.

Okay although the banner doesn't look really "wow-ing" but at least I made an effort to have one with my huge ass face ok! Just to update you all I really became damn tanned ;( But I think my skin looks awesome on pictures.

Recently I have been partying a lot. *shakes head* But come on I deserved this break ok! I really dread the whole idea of school commencing again in a week :( I don't want the final exams to come so soon please ~

Yesterday was PinkDot SG ! For those who don't know what is Pink Dot, it is an event whereby everyone comes down to Hong Lim Park at Clarke Quay to form a pink dot and show their support for their Lesbian, Gay, Transexual or Bisexual friends!


All these professional shot photos were taken by Yao Khuan. Visit his blog @ www.drawingmylife.blogspot.com


It was super humid but it didn't stop Singaporeans from all over the world to come down to show support to everyone! I was at the event together with Daniel and James. Mel and Nazurah came down too! Yao Khuan was one of the event photographer.

 

And the moment everybody is waiting for! HAPPY PINK DOT






After the event went to have dinner at this Ramen place...

Hardcore clubbing at Taboo. It was awesome fun with Hayden, Hilary, Nazurah, Mel and Yong Han! Awesome. Gay clubs are the best. They have good drinks, nice music and best of all IT IS NOT PACKED LIKE STRAIGHT CLUBS.

Be sure to check it out if you have time. Its over at Neil road. Love love love Taboo. Would be rated as one of my favourite clubs :D


Love my makeup and hair for yesterday's event before it got eventually messed up somehow the moment I stepped out of home. HAHAHA.

Going for Father's Day dinner now. Super uber tired. I shall blog about my whole week of events when I'm back later. Love blogging and hate my weighing machine. That was totally random ~

 xoxo