valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Growing fat

Argh I am growing fat again. I think its because of the constant drinking fest I've been having this few weeks.

But you know what? I don't care. Because I love alcohol. Meh meh meh. Okay not really alchohol. I love drinking shots because they taste like crap and I love beer. Beer plus food is the best :D


Yesterday I saw this watch you know. And I am really in love with it. I'm a very watch person. Especially when I was much younger like 13 years old. Watch was a very important accessory for me since we can't wear anything else to school.


Guess always has the most feminine designs ever. It is modern, chic and easy to match with any outfit. Other then that, the model herself is so hot. I saw this model around different malls for so many times. Please tell me the name of this model. She is my new idol.

Look at her eyebrows. And her lips. Plus the mole above her upper lips. Isn't it sexy. Okay sexy is an understatement. She is beyond sexy. Absolutely gorgeous. 


This is one of the other watches that Guess had for their Spring collection. This watch is much more casual as compared to the other one. But I love the one above more because it has the crystals on it. I am a very blingy person.


So this is the watch in close up. Isn't it chic. Argh I love the details and everything on this watch. It can be worn to work, worn to school, worn to a dinner or even worn to a party. CAN BE WORN ANYWHERE and I am sure it can match anything that you wear. From a simple T-shirt with jeans .. to a cocktail dress.

Would definitely get it if I had the money. Its such a baby and a worthy investment.


Next up on the list...

I was also looking at Levi's curve ID jeans for woman. Its so hard for me to get a pair of damn jeans because of my short legs and my big booty. Its not that I don't have nice curves, its just that the jeans always doesn't compliment my shape and I end up looking fat.

Watched a couple of reviews from the other gurus..





Looking at how the jeans compliment their curves really tempts me to get a pair of these jeans. BUT I am not a jeans person :( I really love the idea of wearing nice jeans with a plain T shirt. But too bad too fat and don't have the figure to do that.

And plus if I have the money I would totally wear that with Christian Louboutin-s. Heard that you can wear those stilettos for up to 5-6 hours in comfort. How is that wearing like a 4-6 inch for that long hours.

meow


Okay I just created this collage with Polyvore just now :) Hehe polyvore makes me feel rich.


END of my fashion wants for now.. And its 2am now. Gotta wake up early tmr and meet my bestie because some jerk played with her heart.

You know last chance to all jerks out there. Seriously I will use some 6-inch stilettos and puncture your ballz.

At least now I have a reason to buy a pair of Louboutin =X