valerieliying.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I hate quizzes!

Eh this is getting very tiring. I having a quiz again tmr. Its a tutorial quiz. Great lah. Just when I thought I can finally rest for the week after studying so hard for the other two quizzes another one is coming up :(

ARGH IM SUPER STRESSED

I'm trying to pull up my grades. My grades are really troubling me. I really don't like to fall behind average. I really hate it. I'm a person that wants to be top in everything. I don't like to lose. But this time, I'm really losing ttm :(

OKAY NEVERMIND CHIONG TO THE MAX NOW.


I'm really chionging like crazy. But will it show results? I think I will only know in my final year exams or my topical test :)

But I think that if I keep this up I would be able to do well for my final year exam :) Really. Heheh

I am so excited for the flea on this Saturday!

Should I go for flea on Sat and then go home study or go out with Roland and Jeric? I have lotsa test :( Like next week I'm having Maths test and I have totally ZERO idea about the topic

And tmr there is Divo Diva. And we need to sing 5 songs. Which are
  1. Always be my baby
  2. Halo
  3. Chasing cars
  4. Im Yours
  5. Down

HAHAH luckily I heard of all the songs before :) Okay I just finished studying and I feel damn shiok. Going to download new themes for my handphone. The current theme is so ugly

AND MY DAD GAVE ME A NEW CHARGER :D SO MY PHONE IS CHARGING FINALLY ~