valerieliying.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Before I start, I am craving for a Banana and a peanut butter with kaya sandwich. I am so hungry right now. I wanted to have a Double Cheeseburger but Kenny wanted to meet me so I held back my cravings and waited for him to ask me out.

BUT HE HAD TO CANCEL ON ME AT THE 11TH HOUR. And so now adding on to my double cheeseburger craving, I am having a weird banana + peanut butter & kaya sandwich crazeee.



This year is the only year that I am late in blogging about my new year resolutions. Sometimes I think about what is the purpose of blogging about it when it never ever happens. It was kind of scary to actually realise that a year pass in such a blink of an eye.

2011 was such a shitty year for me. I hope it ends and never ever continue. However apparantly from the looks of what is happening on the first day of 2012, I have to say that I think this suckiness is in to stay.

What is going to be different is my mindset and my attitude.

I feel that I am such a completely different person now and somehow I hate what I am becoming into. Nevertheless, I feel that the change is good because it armed me with essential skills to survive in this harsh world.

I think being exposed to all these weird people at 18 is indeed an eye opener. I wouldn't say that I regretted meeting all these douche in my life but somehow, I thank them.

Because of them, I have the motivation and determination to groom myself into a better person. For every douche that duped me, I automatically think that its because of the not-up-to-standard physical appearance. Thus I never ever stopped working on it and I love how I look today.

IT COULD BE BETTER THOUGH.

For every douche that duped me, I learnt how to let go within a day. Adding on, I learnt how to not give a shit and be fine in a couple of days. This is a very very very essential skill that I think not many will attain in such a short period of time BUT I DID IT.


That was my acheivement of the year I would guess.

For 2012,

I want to obviously lose more weight. I hope and I pray that I don't meet any more douche. I shall get back on track with my studies and I think that I loved how I adopted the just-give-it-your-best-shot attitude.


I hope that I can mantain my friendship with all my friends despite the busy schedule. Adding on, I want to save up and buy my very first Prada bag.

I think it isn't a difficult acheivement.


So bring it on 2012, because 2011 was shit, I think you could be shittier but I would just take you down like how I did in 2011. Nothing will ever stop me or bring me down. I know that because nothing can ever stop me.