valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post Exam Activity

Hi Hi Hi everyone! Omg *excites* I finally ended my exams and its time to PARTY ~

This time round, my exam papers were relatively cooperative except for Applied Immunology :( However the rest were really okay and I didn't regret sleeping for only 3 hours for the last 2 papers to study!

SO ON THE LAST DAY OF THE EXAMS......

I went to swim after the paper! And also conducted my first Divo Diva meeting with my new members. It was pretty awesome and the new members are so cute. Somehow I find it weird to take charge of a CCA again after I stepped down during secondary school.


 Was almost late for my cca because I was busy doing my makeup but I was in school on time. And even earlier then everyone please!!!


Felt damn weird because I was wearing such party-ish make up to school. I don't usually wear this kinda look out unless its during the night time. Oh yeah and say HI to my mad chio blue contacts. I should consider getting violet ones !


I had free entry to Phuture that night thanks to Jen! Thanks Jen. Only spent like $35 that whole night on 2 jugs of Vodka and taxi fare. The night was not really fun because it was so crowded as usual. I don't like Phuture to be honest although it was the first club I ever been to.

But I was highly stress so I had to destress by screaming and dancing my hearts out all night! 


Left home at around 3pm after getting our thirst quenchers. Omg I swear the moment you drink water after the club, you feel like.. Orgasm. Haha!!


SATURDAY

Okay so the next day I was super shag and met only Rolly and Jeric for lunch. I miss the rest of my clique where are they :(  Roland treated me to the tarts at the Fruit Paradise. It was so freakingly yummy and we had a long bitching session from 6 plus to 10 pm? It was a long chat but it was sooo entertaining.

SUNDAY

Got my hair trimmed and dyed it burgundy on my own :D


MONDAY 

Went to the k9 unit over at Yew Tee today to look at the SOC dogs. In love with Milly or whatever its name. It just stepped on my lap and lied there for me to pat it. So cute. I want to bring it home.


And slacked the whole day off with Yk & Hannah today at Tampines. Wanted to find a job but in the end... HAHAHA we ended off doing something else. Gua Gua ~