valerieliying.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flea Market Coming

I was browsing through http://almostfamous.com.sg/ yesterday and saw some nice pieces that I like.



Weird their link is not working :(



But the sizing they provide is very very small :( I just wished that they cater to fat people like me or provide a more detail sizing and telling us where is Pit to Pit and all that.



Come and think of it, the flea market is coming! I love fleas! They are a great place to get great bargains. Like dresses for $5. And more stuff for below $20.




The flea at Homeclub is next friday together with one at scape. Means 2 fleas in one day! Yay I am sure I will be there to grab lots of new dresses.




Dresses are the best. They hide your fats and make you look feminine. Heee. I need to stock up on rings and necklaces. And I want to buy a necklace stand to rearrange all my accessories.




Judging from the amount of things I want to get, its really time to get a job during the next holidays. Or maybe anyone want to sponsor me now with a shitty blog traffic of 22?




Sometimes blog traffic can get real good if I ask people to come visit it. Haha. Just hope that my blog traffic will keep increasing because I am taking a lot of effort to maintain it.




Right so I am off to study again and I shall blog tonight after coming back from my vocal class. Now I need to practice my stage presence!