valerieliying.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LONG AWAITED SAT

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow




So this was what I was up to last saturday. FINALLY after 5 long weeks of school and the EYE epidemic I was able to catch up with my good old group of friends!

We had our usual karaoke session at Dynasty. Its like a place where those host girls will attend to perverts at night. They even advertise the different female "singers" they have to offer you "singing service" Hahahha

After our 3 hours of singing session we went to Vivo for dinner because we were going to watch Love in Disguise starring Lee Hom! At the start I still thought that the movie was in english but at the end it was a chinese movie! Lmao

My dinner was pork chop cheese baked rice! Hehehe YUMMY and Yin Yang. I had it over at Kim Gary's. Im really craving for Carl's Jr though despite it being all fatty and oily. But thats the good food what!

We were abit late for the movie because our dinner was delayed but the movie was good. Here is the short trailer!




Its a very simple and touching movie. Going to rate it like 8/10! Hehe nice nice must watch. And the song he sang in the movie was really nice and soothing.

So let you guys hear it!





Okay that was about it for Saturday.

I am wondering why the weather now a days is so hot! I really feel so stuffy and trapped and suffocated!

TELL ME WHEN IS SINGAPORE GOING TO SNOW.

I shall update about my sleepover at Baby's place when I'm home. Now I am going to Ikea to eat MEATBALLS and it was suppose to be a class outing but only me and Bev going with our boyfriends! WTF?! HAHAHAA