valerieliying.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Woah Woah

Hehe hello darlings!

I miss blogging out of a sudden. I think its because I just finished studying PIPC and there is a sense of accomplishment :D I think my brain is going to erupt any moment but my goal is GPA 3.8, 3.8. The more I think about getting 3.8 the more I want to study X.X

Yesterday I had HAP tutorial quiz. I spent the previous night studying my ass off leh. But guess what , the quiz only consist of 3 questions :( And all short short kinda questions. AIYOOO but nevermind at least I studied for the whole topic, next time the real quiz comes I won't need to study so much. AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FOR MAKING 2 STUPID MISTAKES! I wrote on my paper Eosinophil but I cancelled it and changed into Eosiphil because I thought I heard the teacher saying that :( And the next part for Barophil I knew it produced a hormone or sthg. I wrote histamine. Its correct but I thought its sthg I made up so I cancelled it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU SAY NEED TO KILL MYSELF OR NOT ?!

Then I went to buy Yu Yan's birthday present and had JCO frozen youghurt with Beverley. Omg the youghurt just so naise. Yummmmm ~ Hubby I will bring you there to eat the youghurt one day okay?!

I met hubby at Tampines and we made our way down to Commonwealth. And you know sthg?! YAH LAH I GAVE IN TO TEMPTATIONS I ATE WAFFLE WITH PEANUT BUTTER!@#$%^&* :( And worst of all, I SAY I WANA EAT AND HUBBY JUST BOUGHT IT FOR ME! WTHHHH :( Okay wait till you hear my dinner :P

The Macdonald's Party was really cute.. Because its mostly for kids then YuYan went to organise her party there. Hahah! After our food still got GAMES. And the most interesting game was the one where everyone had to put the clothes peg on the person sitting on the chair. At the end of the day the loser group had to go around the whole macdonald singing Happy Birthday. But we were scammed cos at the end everyone need to sing for Yu Yan. But poor Yu Yan had her hair and clothes full of clothes peg. Hahahha.

This is Yu Yan. If you remember I used to always mention her in my blog ♥
( poor picture taken by Wesley :P )

Nice pictures taken by YY's boyfriend :P

I HAD CHEESEBURGER + FRIES + MCFLURRY+ COKE. SIDETRACK

Nice photo by me :D

NICEST PHOTO BY WES

The party was fantastic. Made me felt like a kid. Hehe nice location and the weather was great. Its like raining but we were in the open so its not too warm nor too cold. And its just cosy. And I was with Wes. Awwww. Double cosy :D

I took 961 back to Woodlands with Wes. Omg the journey damn long! And then I took 168 home.

HEHE AND GUESS WHAT. TODAY IS SATURDAY AND I DYED MY HAIR MUAHAHAHAH

OMG BYE BYE BLACK ROOTS I HATE YOU FOR LIFE

I left my notes with Hubby. So dumb right so I went all the way to Woodlands to take it back. Hehe and Hubby took bus with me back to Tampines.

AND NOW I AM DONE STUDYING PIPC. I am so happy! And tonight after dinner I am going to study OBC. Then by this week I would be much more free to do some other stuffs :D

Tmr I'm going dating, so no time to study horh! :P